These are challenging times. New information is coming out on a daily basis. There is a good chance that the
way you run your business today is not the way you were running it when the new year started. We asked our writers to create articles that help you run your business while maintaining your social distancing.
- 3 Ways to Leverage LinkedIn during the Pandemic - LinkedIn continues to be a useful marketing tool for professionals and companies during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- How Effective Cash Management Services Can Make a Difference during This Tough Time - Managing cash flow, bill payments, invoicing, and disbursements for your small business during COVID-19 can be made easier with the right cash management and online banking tools.
- Tips to Protect Your Business from Phishing Scams amid COVID-19 - During the coronavirus crisis, businesses need to safeguard their employees and workplaces from fraudulent email schemes attempting to obtain confidential information.
- Eight Ways to Keep Employees Safe While Reopening Your Business - As you plan on the gradual reopening of your business, keep in mind not only state and local guidelines and regulations, but also the well-being of your employees and customers.
- Six Tips on What to Do after Your Small Business Receives a Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) Loan - The PPP loan your small business received may be a lifeline, but make sure you pay careful attention to all of the loan’s rules so that you remain eligible for loan forgiveness.
- CARES Act Tax Breaks for Small Businesses - The CARES Act contains many tax provisions impacting small businesses, including adding a new credit, delaying payment due dates, and modifying changes passed in the TCJA of 2017.
- Five Ways to Offer Excellent Customer Service During the COVID-19 Pandemic - Small businesses need increased communication, education, and innovation in order to respond to their customers with excellent customer service during COVID-19.
- Choosing the Best Platform for Safe Online Meetings - Video chat, screen sharing, compatibility with existing devices, and cost are all important considerations when choosing a conferencing platform during these stay-at-home times.
- Security Concerns in a New Working Environment - Business owners need to pay increased attention to scams and security during the virus crisis, especially with employees working from home and using company equipment or networks.
- Using Digital Tools to Communicate to Employees and Engage Customers - In addition to email and social media, businesses can utilize workplace collaboration tools, video conferencing platforms, and instant messaging to manage remote communication.
- Six Tips for New Remote Workers - If you are a seasoned remote worker or doing it for the first time, here are some tips to help you to be productive and gratified!
- New Streams of Revenue as You Adjust to Your Revised Small Business During a Pandemic - From selling online to going mobile, retool your equipment and connections to assist you in discovering new opportunities to survive the current crisis.
- What Facebook Is Doing to Help Small Businesses During Outbreak - In addition to grants for eligible small businesses, Facebook announced sites for fundraisers and gift card purchases to assist those businesses affected by the COVID-19 crisis.
- Team Building During Social Distancing - Employees having to work from home for the first time may seem daunting for you and them. Here are some tips for Team Building during these troubling times.
- Using Social Media to Communicate Effectively to Your Customers and Community - Showing how you are keeping your workplace safe, promotions to benefit your employees, or new online offerings are all ways that social media can assist your business.
- Tips for Maintaining Cash Flow During a Crisis - To weather the current COVID-19 shut-down, make sure your small business focuses its resources where most needed in order to maintain cash flow and reassure customers and vendors.
- Getting Help For Your Business From the Coronavirus Effect - New federal legislation, such as the Paycheck Protection Program for loans and an exemption from emergency paid leave benefits, has been enacted to assist small businesses.